With never-ending paperwork, flaky clients, and competing deadlines, being a real estate agent can be really stressful. To help you get through the stress and struggles, here are 15 hilarious tweets from real estate agents on Twitter!
In this article, I share 15 hilarious tweets from #realestatehumor
1. Children have started texting about real estate and we've decoded their messages! Don't forget about IRL = Incredibly Reliable Lender
2. Here's another one...
3. They said real estate has a lot of similarities to dating...
4. How can an amateur squirrel trainer and an dog translator buy a house with a $5 million budget?
5. You had me at 2 Pokestops!
6. Sometimes a buyer is perfect for the listing and sometimes a listing is perfect for the listing agent
7. When your client thought they'd buy a home after 3 showings because they watch Fixer Upper everyday
8. The way to anyone's heart is through their stomach
9. When someone switches the home selling difficulty to expert mode
10. I'll give you 2 options, me or other me
11. Amenity: Grandma - Built in 1945. Energy efficient cookie maker with tons of positive reinforcement feedback. Requires minimal maintenance. 2 year warranty
12. Tis the season for not haunted homes!
13. Is it cause of the windows or the walls?
14. I'm a dog person, but this one hit my funny bone
15. How far will you go to show a home this winter?
The life of a real estate agent can be quite stressful, so I hope these tweets gave you a nice chuckle. Looking for more laughs and posting inspiration? Check out the #realestatehumor thread on Twitter!