Have you ever imagined being able to time travel and share your younger version the secrets to life? Image how much better your life could be if you knew then what you know now. Some rookie agents may not have the opportunity to ask a well-seasoned, experienced agent for advice or the lessons they've learned throughout their career - so we thought you'd find value if we collected tips veteran real estate agents wish they knew when they first started their career. Some of these tips derive from real estate agents from mistakes, some are from success - all of them are from experienced agents.
After reading this article, you will have the knowledge to make better decisions that will accelerate your real estate business and prevent you from making rookie mistakes.
- Be consistent with strategies and campaigns
- Set up a bank account and credit card specifically for your business
- Practice role playing to perfect your style
- Network with other business owners and learn about their success stories
- Create and stick to your morning ritual
- Develop a Business Plan
- Automate your marketing so you can spend more time on sales
- Build consistent lead flow with multiple lead generation channels
- Find a busy office when considering brokerage
- Be prepared for slumps