You might get lucky sometimes and you have the perfect lead in mind for your brand new listing. It’s in the perfect neighborhood, matches their “must-haves,” and rests comfortably within their budget. Other times, you aren’t quite so lucky. Fortunately that’s where your marketing skills come in. Naturally the more eyes you can get on your listing, the better your chance of selling it quickly.
Marketing Your Listings Online
- Attract Leads With Proper SEO Etiquette
- Appeal to Consumers with High-Resolution Photographs
- Share Listings To Relevant Buyers Through Emails
- Share Them With Friends on Facebook
- Place Targeted Ads on Search Engine