In today’s Agent Tech Tip- Sonja Yantzer, a real estate agent at Trademark Realty in North Dakota, talks how quality leads can be more important than the quantity of leads.
- The standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something. “An improvement in product quality.”
- A distinctive attribute or characteristic possessed by someone or something. “A masterpiece for connoisseurs of quality.”
- The amount or number of a material or immaterial thing not usually estimated by spatial measurement. “The quantity and quality of the fruit can be controlled,”
- A certain, usually specified, amount or number of something. “A small quantity of food.”
- A considerable number or amount of something. “She was able to drink quantities of beer without degenerating into giggles.”
Quantity over quality is something that most of us begin hearing about at a young age. Most people think that the more, the better, but in business it is not always the case. If you have a lot of followers on social media, this doesn’t mean you’re better off. Yes, having a lot of followers is great for your real estate brand exposure, but that doesn’t mean that your followers are going to interact with you. If you do have a lot of followers, be sure to continually post engaging content so you can turn ramp up your exposure and engagement.
This same principle can be applied to your real estate leads. Sonja discusses how in a referral based business, it may be better to have a few clients who are actually going to help your business rather than having a lot of dead leads.